Monday July 24, 2017 • 6:30pm in the Grandstand
Indiana – Illinois – Kentucky Enduro Riders Association www.blackcoal.org
Sign up: 3:00pm – 5:00pm CST
Practice: 5:00pm – 6:00pm CST
Entry Fee (per rider):
$30.00 Money Class (Must ride 2nd class)
$25.00 per class
Enduro Riders Rules/Regulations
- All riders must wear helmet, riding boots, eye protection and gloves. A neck brace and chest protector are highly recommended.
- ALl nymbers must be plain and easy to read (No silver/chrome/glitter/etc).
- Only race personnel are allowed on track
- Legal guardian and/or custodial parent for all youth riders must be present!
- No alcohol, drugs or firearms are allowed on the property (Everyone is subject to inspection)
Contact Ron Kissel (812) 893-1299
- 50 Oil Inj.
- FUN 50 (Japanese)
- Race 50 (ages 7-9)
- Jr. 65 (ages 7-8)
- Sr. 65 (ages 10-11)
- Jr. 85 (ages 9-11)
- Sr. 85 (80cc’s & Little Wheel 150’s)
- Super Mini (80cc’s, small and Big Wheel 1150’s)
- Schoolboy (12-15)
- 125 B 2ST, 250B 4ST
- 125 2ST 250 4ST C
- 250 2ST, Open B
- 250 2ST Open C
- Senior +25
- Pit Bike
- Money (80% Payback)
- 70-110 4 stroke
Classes may be combined if there are less than five entries.