11th Annual Jackpot Swine Show
Sunday, July 24-3, 2017, Vanderburgh 4-H Center
Entry Fee: $20.00/Animal
Showmanship Fee: $5.00
Weigh In: 6:30am – 9:00am
Lee Slater: (812) 483-7798 and Randy Klueg: (812) 305-3876
Grand Champion $200 + Banner
Reserve Grand Champion $100 + Banner
3rd Overall – Banner
Class money paid to top three: $25, $20, $10
- All exhibitors must be no older than 20 as of January 1, 2017.
- Showmanship – groups based on number of participants with 100% payback.
- Out of state exhibitors need valid health papers.
- In state exhibitors need a valid premise ID number.
- Exhibitors must provide their own shavings – No straw will be allowed.
- Exhibitors leaving after the show are required to clean their pens.
- This is strictly a market show.
Vanderburgh County 4-H Members Participating:
MUST PREREGISTER for show by Friday, July 21 by calling Lee or Randy.
- 4-H members receive one free entry per member.
- Will be placed in the pens they will use during the fair, and will be allowed to
leave their animals after the show.
- Will be required to reweigh on Monday, July 24, for the 4-H show.