Welcome to the 97th Year of the Vanderburgh County Fair 1920-2017
Come join us for one of the most fantastic events in Vanderburgh County. Bring the entire family out for a week of fun at the county fair. There are rides for the kids, a queen contest for mom, and a tractor pull for dad. Grab some tasty fair food such as a pork chop, a haystack, or ice cream.
More importantly, come and support the youth of the community. Take a look at all of the projects that showcase their talents.
This event takes hundreds of volunteers to make it all happen. A special thanks to all of our volunteers. Most specifically to Rodney, Shanta, Melanie, Sara, Sherri, and Beth for their efforts and dedication throughout the year. Enjoy the fair!
2016 Vanderburgh County Fair
Wednesday nights concert sponsored by:
- Toyota Manufacturing of Indiana
- Kenny Kent Toyota
Thank you to our Daily Sponsors:
- Heritage Federal Credit Union, Monday July 24
- Berry Plastics, Tuesday July 25
- First Financial Bank, Wednesday July 26
- Beck’s Superior Hybrids, Thursday July 27
- Farm Boy Food Service, Friday July 28
- Pet Food Center, Saturday July 29
Vanderburgh County Fair Association 2017 Fair–Board of Directors
For any questions or further information please contact:
- Scott Berry, President | Email
- Jeff Ziliak, Executive Vice-President | Email
- Shanta Fritchley, Vice-President of Operations | Email
- Melanie Bailey, Secretary | Email
- Sara Petrig, Treasurer | Email
- Sherry Schapker, Financial Secretary | Email